If HER Academy cancels a program, regardless of the reason, you will receive a full refund, including the deposit you made during registration.
HER Academy reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. In the past, we have canceled programs only in two situations:
- when enrollment was extremely low,
- or when the camp location or environment posed safety concerns.
Cancellation by the Camp Family:
If you decide to cancel a camp session after registering, please note that the per-session, non-refundable deposit collected during registration will not be refunded.
If You Cancel Camp BEFORE April 1, 2024:
- If you paid only the per-session deposit, this deposit is non-refundable, and you forfeit it upon canceling the camp.
- If you paid in full at the time of registration, HER Academy will refund your full tuition amount, except for the 33% deposit per enrolled session, which was included in your initial payment.
If You Cancel Camp AFTER April 1:
HER Academy does not provide any refunds for cancellations made after April 1. The entire payment made after this date is non-refundable.
If you cancel your camp session at least TWO WEEKS (14 days) before the program’s start date, you have the following options:
- Transfer your camp session to another date or transfer it to a sibling (subject to availability). Note that transfers are not possible if you cancel within the two-week period or request a transfer to a sold-out program.
- Elect to take a full credit for the next calendar year, but this option is available only if you email us at least TWO WEEKS before the program’s start date.
Please be aware that canceling within the two-week period will result in the cancellation of your registration without any refund or future credit.
If You Do Not Show Up At Camp:
Participants who do not attend their registered session or do not contact HER Academy at least two weeks in advance for a cancellation and transfer request will not receive a refund.
Transfer To Another Session Date:
If you email us at least two weeks in advance of the camp start date and request to change the session date your camper is enrolled in, we may consider transferring them to another session if there is available space. However, we cannot guarantee that your request will be fulfilled, as it depends on the availability of slots in the desired session.